Saturday, September 30, 2017

When My President… I Didn’t Take a Knee.



When My President… I Didn’t Take a Knee –

This is a good one to share:

When my president lied to me and claimed 4 of my comrades were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president shipped pallets of cash to my sworn enemy…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president ordered businesses to spend unnecessary funds to appease a minority of people who need mental intervention far more than they need their own toilet…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president ordered that words ‘one nation under God’ be removed from the pledge of allegiance…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president lied to me and said I could keep my doctors and my premiums would go down…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president spent my tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections…I didn’t take a knee.

While my president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets…I didn’t take a knee.

When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America’s safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people…I didn’t take a knee.

While my president’s insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us…I didn’t take a knee.

When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the high point of his eight years in office…I didn’t take a knee.

 When my President told a foreign minister to bide his time because, “After my next election I will have more flexibility,”... I didn’t take a knee.

 After my president sold guns to Mexican drug lords... I did not take a knee.

In all that time I never disrespected our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation. I remained vigilant.

I didn’t take a knee. I got a new President.

#maga. (Unknown Author)


Shared from IOTWReport and Politopinion

3 comments:

  1. Very good piece.

    Should be titled, "It's What An American Is".

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my president's US trained, armed, and paid (by US taxpayers), raped and murdered countless Syrian women and girls, I didn't take a knee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irish,
    "10-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Audentes, Fortuna, Juvat!!!!!!,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...