Tuesday, August 13, 2013

INTERESTING! Check this out.. do I need tin foil for a hat.... or someone is a Brilliant Viral Marketer.....

So, I stopped over at It Ain't Holy Water and saw this video that Chief Nose Wetter Posted.

Now my first thought is no fucking way is that real so I did some sleuthing and ran across a couple other sites that have listed it and I read through the comments to see if anyone else had a yes or no say as to the veracity of the subliminal messages in the video.

NOW .. before you say I need a tin-foil hat, hear me out.
First ,I'm sober..
Second.. after you watch the video check out the next videos below





Pretty creepy conspiracy theory type stuff right??

I decided to do my own test. So I searched for other "Sign off" videos.
    I found this next video below.
The first thing I noticed is that the youtube user only posted this one video'
so that kinda makes me sceptical.
 
Now What you need to do is the following:

Start the video then hit the pause and play button until you get to the lyrics
When you get to some of the lyrics you hit PAUSE.. then use the right and 
left arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through frame by frame.
 When I got to the second set of lyrics I saw the subliminal message.

I'm sure any of this could be explained as a fake or as one commenter posted
It might be VIRAL MARKETING for the new movie THEY LIVE >LINK<
or it might be real.

Do you think the government would do this back in the 60's?

 Here is the one video that has the subliminal messages:







and this video has the sign off at the 3:50 mark and  there are no subliminal messages
I guess you can decide for yourself....

7 comments:

  1. This is not only true but businesses used it too. They had to pass a law in the late 60’s or early 70’s to stop companies like Coca Cola from implanting “Drink Coca Cola” or a flash picture of an ice cold coke. Also in the movies, slogans and pictures were flashed of popcorn and cokes, candy, etc. It really worked, but the government put a stop to it. But I wonder now, with this administration would they use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't call it TV "programming" for nothing. If you really want to go down the rabbit hole check out the theory of reverse speech http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm I find this shit fascinating. Whether it is true or not is another story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CP is right, I vaguely remember that both on TV and at the movies in some of the trailers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the face in the screen cap is what you are referring to then you have been hoaxed. This is an alien face from the movie 'they live' from the '80's or '90's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carmegil... it's not the face. Watch the first video. The whole thing. It shows the subliminal words
      embedded in the star spangled banner lyrics.

      Delete
    2. D'oh! Sorry about that, wasn't in a lucid state when I commented. On the positive side, I didn't get a hangover!

      Delete
  5. If the face in the screen cap is what you are referring to then you have been hoaxed. This is an alien face from the movie 'they live' from the '80's or '90's.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...