Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tired of the Government Routinely Violating Your Constitutional Rights? Please Sign This Petition

From Brian at Frankenstein Goverment reposted verbatim:


For the record, I hate cowards and people who run around blaming others. Tragically, this country is overcome with that mentality.
So when the story broke that the (government) has been randomly and arbitrarily and in secret- seizing millions of personal and private phone records with the complicity of Verizon...I nearly had an aneurysm. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/nsa-verizon-phone-records-white-house_n_3395423.html?ir=Politics

Any lawyer or cop- knows how difficult it is to obtain a search warrant and then defend it. In Idaho, a wiretap warrant is nearly impossible to get. You have to show that you have no other methods of acquiring information or evidence before a judge will issue a wiretap order.

It is the ultimate intrusion into your privacy.

For days, I have been reading the comments written by the leftists, statists, and sheep of this country who think that perhaps the government is justified in seizing millions of records. Or that the poor old government will have it's work cut out for it sorting through all of the things that have seized. Or that Bush started all of this- as though somehow Obama's administration is compelled to continue to keep violating my fourth amendment rights.

I could care less who or what is to blame. I want the routine violation of my rights to stop. I am a Verizon customer and a citizen with rights.

Please sign this petition and forward it to everyone you know. The constitution is not a suggestion. It's time that the government starts respecting citizen rights. https://www.change.org/petitions/the-united-states-government-the-national-security-agency-stop-the-routine-seizure-of-phone-records-without-cause-or-due-process

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Irish.

    I have the petition posted in a number of places and I'll give you an update on how it is coming.

    I gotta be honest. I am getting to the place that says "fuck it." If they (our citizens) don't care- why should I?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...