Friday, June 14, 2013

New Jersey's Nora Craig Is On Fire Defending The 2nd Amendment....

These are a few months old so I don't know if anyone has already posted them.
I got them in my email earlier and wanted to pass them on. I have never seen
these or heard of Nora before.

If you havent seen them, check them out and go to the youtube page and check out the comments.

#1 .. Nora Craig, a former member of the US Navy pistol team and a security expert, chastises committee chairman and members for ignoring her testimony. This occurred at the February 13, 2013 NJ Assembly Gun Control Hearing.





#2...Accomplished shooter Nora Craig describes her approach to personal protection: "if my dog's don't get 'em, I will". This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings on April 30, 2013.


3 comments:

  1. Nora and I are old friends. She called me today on her way to Washington. Her new mission is to get Dr. Alieta Eck elected as the next Senator from New Jersey. Nora asked me to help spread the word.

    I even got to speak with the good doctor, and she is on our side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you my friends . Any help I can get rabble rousing for Dr. Alieta Eck would be marvelous. Hunt me up on face book to chat. Hug's to ya. HI DAN!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...