Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Furious Frenchman Has To Take His Hand Off The Horn....

I called up The Furious Frenchman (FF) at lunch time today as I was running my truck through the car wash.

As I'm on the phone with him the conversation went like this:

ME:  Hey what's up?

FF:  Nothing, going to get a tuna sandwich.

ME: I'm grabbing a car wash, the truck is a mess.

FF:  ( I hear horn beeping then an out burst) WHAT THE FUCK! they have a stop sign!

ME: What the hell are you doing?

FF: These cars keep going through the stop sign!

ME: Near the sub shop?

FF: YA!  they are ..... OH wooops, it's a funeral.

ME: Dude, you need to relax.

FF: Ah ya,  I'll take back the horn blowing.

ME: Good idea, enjoy your lunch :)

FF:  Ok, see ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...